Visa on Arrival (VoA)
Remark: Under Thailand´s COVID-19 measures, Visa on Arrival is temporary suspended until further notice.
Passport holders from the following countries and territories may apply for a Visa on Arrival (VoA) at 42 designated immigration checkpoints (including all international airports) when traveling for tourism purpose and will allow to stay in the country up to 15 days (extension for a longer stay is not possible).
Bulgaria Bhutan China Cyprus
Ethiopia Fiji Georgia India
Kazakhstan Malta Mexico Nauru
Papua New Guinea Romania Saudi Arabia Taiwan
1. Original passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months of the day of your departure from Thailand
2. Application form
3. 1 Photograph (4 x 6 cm.) taken no longer than 6 months
4. Confirmed return travel booking or ticket
5. Confirmation of accommodation in Thailand
6. Evidence of adequate finances equivalent to at least 10,000 THB per person or 20,000 THB per family
7. Visa fee of 2,000 THB
Or please visit the Immigration Bureau website for online Visa on Arrival Application