For the purpose of employment / working in Thailand
1. Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
2. Photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six months.
3. Original letter of invitation on company letterhead from the business host in Thailand.
4. Letter of approval from the Ministry of Labour is requested. (To obtain this letter, the prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP3 at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour, or at a Provincial Employment Office in the respective province. Further information is available at www.doe.go.th/workpermit/index.html).
5. Employment contract indicating rationale for employing the applicant as well as his/her salary, position, and qualifications. (Document must be signed by authorized managing director and affixed the seal of the company).
6. Copy of Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labour. (Only in case the applicant has previously worked in the Kingdom).
7. Copy of educational records of the applicant and letters of recommendation from the prior employers, identifying job description and length of service time. (Optional)
8.Health Insurance Policy Certificate covering all expenditures of medical treatments including COVID-19 worth at least 100,000 USD. The applicant must be medically insured for the entire period of stay in Thailand with the following coverage:
– Outpatient benefit with a sum insured of not less than 40,000 THB, and
– Inpatient benefit with a sum insured of not less than 400,000 THB
9. Residence card or other evidence to prove that the applicant is legally residing in Norway (only for non-Norwegian and passport holders)
10. A copy of the host’s Thai Business Registration and Thai Business License which is issued by the Department of Commercial Registration (will be requested on a case-by-case basis so it is a better idea to have it prepared)
11. Copy of bank statements, it must show applicant’s name and balance at least 3 months.
12. Proof of your accommodation in Thailand after quarantine: Copy of hotel reservation/ rental contract/deed or a confirmation from the host company confirming the applicant’s residential address. In case of residing with a family, an invitation from the host family along with a copy of their undersigned Thai ID or house registration is required. The name of the applicant must indicated clearly. In case of work or attending business conferences, a confirmation from the host company confirming the applicant’s residential address is required.(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
* Please note that copy of corporate documents may be requested as deemed appropriated; namely 1) list of shareholders 2) business registration and business license 3) company profile 4) details of the business operation 5) list of foreign workers stating names, nationalities, and positions 6) map indicating the location of the company 7) Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (PorNgorDor 50 and PorNgorDor 30) of the latest year 8) Alien income tax return (PorNgorDor 91) and 9) Value-added tax registration (PorNgorDor 20).