List of nationalities that required Additional Health Document (Yellow fever vaccination certificate)
An additional health document (international health certificate on yellow fever vaccination) can be required from passport holders from the list below, As the royal Thai embassy may require approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand before your visa can be issued. This may require additional time up to 4-6 weeks. Please allow enough time for processing.
Applicants with nationality/passport holders of countries on the list below must meet up PERSONALLY at Royal Thai Embassy Oslo.
LIST OF NATIONALITIES THAT REQUIRED ADDITIONAL HEALTH DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION.
Passport holders from the countries below should be either Permanent Residents of Norway or hold valid Schengen visas:
Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi
Cameroon, Cabon, Central African, Chad, Columbia, Cote d' Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo
Suriname, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan
The Gambia, Trinidad and Tobago, Togo, Tanzania
Documents required in addition to your original passport with at least 2 blank page(s) and 6 months validity:
1. 1 Copies of Passport or Travel Document biodata page
2. 2 Photographs of the applicant (Photos size 3.5 x 4.5 cm , white color background, taken within 6 months)
3. 1 Application forms (completed and signed by the applicant)
4. 1 Copies of resident permit card in Norway, or a valid visa which permits the applicant to reside legally in Norway, or a registration certificate from the police stating your right to reside in Norway (in English), or a House Registration (Bodstedsattest).
5. 1 Copies of airline ticket (confirmed onward ticket – showing flights into and out of Thailand. Either paper ticket or confirmed e-ticket is acceptable) Must contain information about the airline you travel with, the name of passenger, reference number showing that you have bought flight tickets, and dates and times of your departures. The itinerary is NOT accepted. If applying for multiple entries, ticket must show at least two (2) entries into Thailand.
6. 1 Copies of hotel bookings of your ENTIRE stay in Thailand.
7. 1 Copies of your work contract or confirmation from your employer in English, or 3 Copies your student card, or confirmation from your school/university stating that you are studying in Norway.
8. 1 Copies of additional information form
9. 1 Copies of bank statement, it must show applicant’s name and balance at least 6 months. *If the applicant does not have his/her own bank statement, please submit the Affidavit of Support with the bank statement of the person who supports the applicant.
*If using Online Bank Statement, it must show the applicant’s name and balance.
Please note that we may require approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand before we can issue the visa. This may require additional time (up to 4-6 weeks). Please allow enough time for processing.